segunda-feira, 1 de janeiro de 2007

Tudo é Relativo...






"The next morning [after winning the Oscar], I'm downtown... walking by the newstand, and it was the first time I'd ever been on the front page of the newspaper, which was...interesting. Then I went to this old coffee shop to have a cup of coffee and some pancakes, and the cooks and chefs come out and clap, and it was a great feeling. Then I got in my car and put my Beatles song on that I play when I'm feeling proud, which is 'Baby You're a Rich Man'. So I'm listening to that in my Lamborghini, and I'm driving to the beach, feeling pretty good, when a cop pulls me over. And I think I'm going to get a ticket, which is what usually happens in that car, but they say, 'We just want to say congratulations.' And it was cool. And I'm walking on the beach, and surfers from, like, hundreds of yards in are going, 'Hey, Nic, congratulations!' And it was just a wild day. For one second, Los Angeles felt like a small town."

Nicolas Cage






Nenhum comentário: